A Labour leader with no interest in spin!

Regular visitors will know that I don’t much like the way media coverage of politics shows us fewer and fewer excerpts from speeches and more and more boring interviews with politicians who’ve been trained how to evade giving answers to tricky questions (e.g. see HERE, HERE and HERE).

As I’m planning to write more on this, I started looking through my collection of videos and came across this wonderful example of a Labour leader (Clement Attlee) showing as little interest in answering any questions as he does in taking the opportunity to do a bit of pre-election spinning.

2 comments:

Anton Howes said...

As there's no e-mail to contact you with, I'd just like to say that this blog is an absolute treasure.
Thank-you.

Anton Howes said...

ok, have now found the e-mail address, but my comment still stands.