11 May 2009
UK Speechwriters' Guild
Just launched today is a new website of the UK Speechwriters’ Guild, which can be visited HERE.
The Guild has been formed to:
• share knowledge on how to operate as a speechwriter in the UK
• establish guidelines for commercial rates for UK speechwriters’ work
• raise standards of public speaking, by providing training courses for speechwriters, giving awards, circulating information about jobs and organising events
• persuade UK business leaders, professional speakers and politicians of the great value which specialist speechwriters can bring to their commercial and public life
• publish a quarterly trade newsletter, with hints, tips and examples of fine speechwriting
To learn more about what it has to offer and how to join, have a look at the website.