I don't plan to comment on it, other than to say that I found it fascinating in all sorts of different ways - so fascinating, in fact, that I'm curious to know about the impressions others take from it.
OTHER CONFERENCE SEASON POSTS INCLUDE:
- Brown surfs applause (briefly) before reverting to type
- Was it Mandelson’s self-deprecating humour that won him the day?
- If Mandelson has to struggle to win applause, what are the Labour Partly faithful saying?
- Why doesn’t anyone warn politicians about becoming autocue automatons?
- Gordon Brown goes walkabout (again)
- Methinks Labour doth protest/spin too much
- Clegg’s conference speech: ‘definitely OK, absolutely fine, without doubt not bad’
- Beware of mobile phones and 5-part lists
- Not the LibDem conference – BBC website news
- Gordon Brown tries out a 4 part list at the TUC
- Why is Mr Brown bothering to speak to the TUC
- The TUC , ‘where ‘fings aint wot they used to be’