Another classic TV interview (with Gerald the Gorilla)

Regular readers of this blog will know that television interviews are a constant source of fascination, irritation and (occasional) amusement for me.

Going through my archives the other day, I came across another classic from Not the Nine O'clock News that seemed worth posting for those too young to have missed the many gems from the show.

And, in case you haven't seen any of the video clips posted earlier, you can link to a selection of them below (the first one of which includes another Not the Nine O'clock News clip as well as links to more 'serious' posts on political interviews):

2 comments:

dijeta said...

sanovnik
kondilomi
vezbe za ramena,
Dijete,
Nice blogDijeta,
kako smrsati
dijeta po krvnim grupama
Izreke

tortea said...

Wonderful post. I like the way it is written and presented. I have book marked the site for my future reference. kolacici.com,
http://www.razmenalinkova.blogspot.com/