Given previous posts about politicians not answering interviewers' questions (on which, see below for list of posts) I was delighted last week to see former Home Secretary Charles Clarke giving as straight an answer to a question as anyone could ever hope for:
Q: "Will you tell us what you think about Gordon Brown?"
· Why it's so easy for politicians not to answer interviewers' questions - and what should be done about it
· Gordon Brown’s interview technique: the tip of a tedious iceberg
· A prime minister who openly refused to answer an interviewer’s questions
· A Tory leader's three evasive answers to the same question
· A Labour leader with no interest in spin!
· Derek Draper breaks a basic rule of conversation
Post a Comment